Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anyone knows how much a taxi farees from Vauxhall to Stratford?

Hello everybody, I have to do a small move to my new house. I would like to know how much is it from Vauxhall SE11 to Stratford (I don't know the post code). More or less....


Thankssss|||It should cost you about 拢20 in a Black Taxi, providing you travel before 8pm. after that time it becomes more expensive due to the night rate. The advantages of using a Black Taxi are they can travel in bus lanes, so no waiting in lengthy traffic queues, The is lots of room in a taxi, I regularly take 5 people and 3 large and 2 medium sized suitcases. Also Black Taxi drivers have passed the 'Knowledge' which means they know London extremely well and have been vetted and had their background and character checked by The Public Carriages Office.|||forget about black taxis. they are very expensive. try a local minicab firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment