Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the coolant capacity of the Vauxhall Astra?

I need to renew the anti freeze in my mark 4 1.6 (02 reg) Vauxhall Astra. But nowhere in the handbook or Haynes manual can I find any reference to the coolant capacity. I need this so that I can mix up, and not waste any of the anti freeze. Any Vauxhall engineers out there???|||Drain the radiator and pour the contents into gallon or Liter jugs. Then pour the same amount of 50/50 antifreeze/ distilled water into the radiator. Wait one month and repeat the process. Wait two years and repeat the process. You'll always have fresh antifreeze.


Thomas Edison once asked a new laboratory technician to tell him the volume of a lightbulb they had. So the young technician went about a laborious process of mathematical calculations to determine the volume. When he got the answer, Edison simply filled the bulb with water and measured the volume of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment