Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the radio code for a Vauxhall Corsa and how do you input the code?

I recently bought a 2002 Vauxhall Corsa and the radio/cassette player worked. This morning while I was driving to work I noticed that the display said "SAFE" and realised this has something to do with the radio. This happened in my old car when the battery died and thus reset the radio, but the Corsa is fine and I dont know what has caused.





Where can I get the code? and how do i input it?|||Presuming its the original radio , contact a Vauxhall dealer with your VIN no (long alpha/numeric code on a plate in the engine compartment) and they will be able to tell you the code (some charge)


To input the code just use the buttons on the front of the radio generally numbered 1 to 6 and the code will be a combination of these numbers |||Ask here for free advice plus free code





www.tinyurl.com/222codes

No comments:

Post a Comment