Saturday, November 19, 2011

What to buy a Ford Ka or a Vauxhall Corsa?

My 1.2 L reg corsa that I have had 4 6 months had died and gone to car heaven, so its time to buy another one but something a little newer, and as Im a 1st time driver and only been driving 6 months I need something low on insurance So I need your advice on what is more reliable and nicer to drive a Ford Ka or a Vauxhall Corsa? I have aprrox 拢2000 to spend on the car.





Even thought I have had trouble with a corsa already it hasn't put me off enquiring about them as I the one I has was a very old runner and only cost me 拢325.|||You'll get better performance and handling from a Ka. I'd go for the Ford. They are generally better than Vauxhalls.|||I have had my Corsa 'P' reg for about 6 years now and I have never had any bother with it at all, apart from new exhaust that all cars need some time. I love it because it is low on tax and insurance, small enough to get into spaces and the hatch back is so useful - I even do boot fairs with it!! When I replace it (when it goes to car heaven) I will definitely get another Corsa because it has served me so well. My last car was a Vauxhall too and I had no bother with that either.|||i have a corsa and its been a really good car .not spent alot on repairs ....so if it was me i would get another corsa ....i,ve heard the ford ka is very small and the boot is tiny ..no good if you like shopping or have kids .....stick with the corsa .. good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!|||Vauxhall Corsa all the way for looks and also condition also saftey as well!





vauxhall have better engines than Fords!








Vauxhall CORSA!!|||there are lots of Ka's around for that sort of money... you'll have no trouble picking up a good one.





I think Corsa's are needlessly complicated.. and thats why they tend to go wrong a bit more often than the Ford.|||corsa`s are ok as long as you don`t buy a 1.0 litre 12valve engined one. they are muck. 1.2 is much better. ka`s are good and it`s always nice to have a change?|||well to be honest test drive both the KA and corsa see what yoou preffer. if you want a car that will de value slowly the KA is the one to go for but you pay more for them 2nd hand as thy have a low deprivation level. both are low on insurance as they both can have small engines i personally preffer the KA for style have you thought about a fiesta you can get a lot newer one for teh same value as a KA. but make what ever you go for you test drive thats the only way to decide and make sure it has a full service history and everything as you dnt wnt to be being ripped off|||Why... is it there birthday?|||where are you?


im selling a peugot 206!|||id go for a ford ka....im not a fan of corsa's bt thn again if u cn sort it by urself thn a vauxhall is always cheaper as thres loads in the scrapyards if u want parts, my mum had a ford ka and i only drove it a couple of times bt i noticed the difference from a corsa...its a lot lighter so handles btr and slightly quicker round the streets where a corsa is big n wallowy|||Don't get a corsa.. I've heard nothing but bad things about them.|||Ford KIA better drive than Corsa spares are cheaper as well.For 拢2000 should get a good one.Regards Mick.|||ford ka i'm learning to drive in one they are great-have also driven corsa-cars are less sluggish on the gas pedal.|||I can't really comment on a Corsa as I've never driven one (although a friend's mum absolutely loves Vauxhalls and had about 3 Corsas in a row so they can't be bad) but I have a Ka and I love it! I've had it ever since I passed my test 2 years ago and I've never had any problems with it at all. It's very cheap to insure, even for young drivers, and is cheap to run - I can go to my nan's and back (a good 180 mile round trip) easily on half a tank (bout 拢25-30 to fill it up). I wouldn't change my car for the world - it's an absolutely lovely drive. Both my parents love driving it too and they've driven loads of different cars.





Basically I find it a brilliant car - both for city driving and longer distances.





Hope you like whichever car you end up going for!|||I'd go for the Ka - it's funky whereas the Corsa doesn't look very special (a bigger car though so may be better/more comfortable for longer journeys). My Girlfriends got a Ka at the moment %26amp; I really enjoy driving it! Like previous answer, you need to drive both %26amp; check the history etc. Vauxhall %26amp; Ford are similar for reliability %26amp; costs (I've owned both). To get real opinions of both check out www.parkers.co.uk - Reviews - select the manufacturer %26amp; model - it gives their ratings %26amp; opinions and theres also a link to read Owners reviews - can be an eye opener! Don't forget other cheap small cars like Nissan Micra, Peugeot 106, Clio etc....loads of choice for 2,000 pounds!|||Go for the Ford Ka - it is a nice car, small on the outside but


quite roomy inside.





Vauxhalls - who buys them ?|||tell me more!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment